u10sils.co.uk is committed to respecting privacy of customers and users of the u10sils.co.uk website.
u10sils.co.uk is committed to developing long lasting relationships based on trust. u10sils.co.uk will do everything in its power to ensure that your right to privacy is maintained and protected. This Website is not directed at children under 13 years of age.
Information u10sils.co.uk Collect
u10sils.co.uk may request or collect personal information from online users in a variety of ways, including through online forms for ordering products and services, and other instances where users are invited to volunteer such information. The information u10sils.co.uk collects is personal information that identifies you personally, such as:
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Postal address
- Telephone and facsimile numbers
- Credit card information
- Other billing information
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. u10sils.co.uk may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Your browser’s help file contains information and instructions for removing persistent cookies. Session ID cookies may be used by u10sils.co.uk to track user preferences while the user is visiting the website. They also help to minimise load times and save on server processing. Persistent cookies may be used by u10sils.co.uk to store, for example, whether or not you want your password remembered, or other such information. Cookies used on the u10sils.co.uk Website do not contain personally identifiable information.
Like most standard Websites, u10sils.co.uk use log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. However, none of the information stored in the u10sils.co.uk log files, including but not limited to IP addresses, is linked to personally identifiable information.
How u10sils.co.uk uses this information
u10sils.co.uk may use the personally identifiable information collected by u10sils.co.uk to contact customers regarding products and services offered by u10sils.co.uk and, to the extent the User has agreed to it, by its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners. u10sils.co.uk may also use this information for research purposes regarding the effectiveness of Website services, marketing, advertising and sales efforts. u10sils.co.uk will not in any way share this information with a third party either for free or by selling it, unless you specifically authorise such disclosures.
Disclosure of Information
Special Offers and Updates
u10sils.co.uk customers and users will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and possibly a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of users, u10sils.co.uk presents the option to not receive these types of communications.
On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement, if, for instance, a service is temporarily suspended for maintenance. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
Though every effort is made to preserve your privacy, u10sils.co.uk may need to disclose personal information when required to by law. If it is deemed necessary that such action needs to be taken, u10sils.co.uk will comply with judicial proceedings should a court order or legal process be served on u10sils.co.uk.
Maintenance of Information
The information provided to u10sils.co.uk is saved indefinitely and may be stored on one or more databases directly or indirectly maintained by u10sils.co.uk. u10sils.co.uk employs industry standard security measures to protect the confidentiality of the information. Although u10sils.co.uk cannot guarantee that any loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur; every effort is made to prevent such occurrences. Any other particularly sensitive information, such as payment details collected for commercial transactions, is encrypted prior to transmission by you to u10sils.co.uk.
You are responsible for the security of your Account Number and passwords. Make sure you keep it in a safe place and do not share it with others.
Always remember to log out after your session ends, to ensure that others cannot access your private personal information. You should take this precaution even if you are not using a public computer, such as at a library or internet café, but even when using your private computer in your home.
We do our best to ensure all of our customers enjoy a happy shopping experience with U10sils.co.uk however occasionally you may need to return an item. Please send an e-mail clearly stating your name, address, the reason for return and whether you are requesting a refund or exchange.
You may cancel your order any time within seven (7) working days, beginning on the day after you received the goods. We will refund the price of the goods in full, however the delivery costs originally paid are non-refundable unless your entire order is cancelled within seven (7) working days of receipt of goods. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
If a refund is payable to you we will process the refund as soon as possible, and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day you gave written notice of cancellation.
To cancel an order you must return the goods to us immediately. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsellable condition, we may have to send it back to you. The goods are returned at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
Any orders for personalised goods are non-returnable. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights. If a refund is payable to you, we will use the same method used by you to pay for your order.
We would recommend that you return your items via registered post, and cannot be responsible for returned items lost in the post.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The owner of this web site is U10sils whose address is U10sils.co.uk, 47 Coppice Road, Arnold, Nottingham. NG5 7GR (‘U10sils.co.uk’/‘we’ /‘us’/‘our’).
2. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with U10sils.co.uk, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
3. Minors under 18 years old can only use our services with the prior consent of their parents or guardians. A minor must refrain from buying or selling items that are restricted to adults.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and U10sils.co.uk until U10sils.co.uk confirms that the product(s) have been dispatched to you by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by U10sils.co.uk of your offer to buy goods from U10sils.co.uk or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by U10sils.co.uk (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
5. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. If the error is discovered prior to your receipt of the confirmation email, we will cancel and refund your order.
6. You must have a unique email address to use our site. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication, and you agree all notices made via e-mail satisfy any legal requirements that such notices be made in writing.
7. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
8. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 34 below from time to time.
9. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
10. It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to receive e-mails from U10sils.co.uk. We recommend you add U10sils.co.uk to your ‘safe sender’ list, and check that your online security software does not block e-mails from us. In the unlikely event you do have any difficulty receiving email from us please advise your Internet Service Provider who should be able to assist you further.
12. You undertake that all details you provide to U10sils.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
13. You must choose a password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under your unique email address and password and shall only use the Site under your own email address and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your email address to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your email address or password.
14. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform U10sils.co.uk as soon as possible.
15. All purchases are non-transferable.
Damaged, Defective, Incorrectly Sent, Incorrectly Advertised Items
16. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, U10sils.co.uk shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question. Please follow our returns procedure by contacting U10sils.co.uk by email or phone. We will email you the relevant details on how and where to send your item. You will be liable for the return postage. Please notify U10sils.co.uk of the problem in writing as soon as possible and preferably within 28 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
17. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, U10sils.co.uk do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from U10sils.co.uk’s negligence or wilful default, or that of U10sils.co.uk's employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
18. U10sils.co.uk does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
19. Any information (and accompanying material) provided by U10sils.co.uk is not intended to replace the attention or advice of a physician or other health care professional. The statements and products on the website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. U10sils.co.uk strongly advises anyone who is currently taking medicinal products and or suffer from any form of medical disorder should consult their doctor prior to using any of the products advertised on the website. U10sils.co.uk strives to ensure that the information on this site is as accurate as possible, but does not accept responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies.
20. U10sils.co.uk will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
21. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, U10SILS.CO.UK IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, U10SILS.CO.UK DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
22. You and U10sils.co.uk will only be liable under these Terms for losses that are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
23. The products sold on the Site are not for re-sale or distribution. We reserve the right to suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in breach of this Term 20. U10sils.co.uk does not accept liability for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from U10sils.co.uk, when not using the products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Processing of orders
24. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated, and no charge is made for shipping.
25. u10sils.co.uk aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers or we are experiencing a high volume of orders. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. U10sils.co.uk are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
26. You can keep track of your order status yourself on-line with the order tracking facility on your account page.
27. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
28. We use a number of third party delivery agents to ensure your orders are delivered to you as quickly as possible. Any losses after the item has been dispatched from our website must be reported to us.
29. For deliveries before a UK bank holiday, we recommend that you order in advance. For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 18th December. During holiday periods, we will endeavour to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 24 hours, however we cannot guarantee delivery as the post may be delayed in your area.
30. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
31. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
32. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
33. You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
34. In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
35. Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, U10sils.co.uk reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of U10sils.co.uk and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in U10sils.co.uk and its affiliates, as appropriate.
36. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. U10sils.co.uk may track the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on U10sils.co.uk to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
37. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. U10sils.co.uk tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on U10sils.co.uk to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
i. you fail to make any payment to us when due;
ii. you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
iii. when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
iv. we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
38. U10sils.co.uk may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following U10sils.co.uk’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
39. These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between U10sils.co.uk and you relating to your purchase. U10sils.co.uk advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by U10sils.co.uk. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with U10sils.co.uk. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
40. If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.